Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i would love to share leadership with aspire (xtwistedx your cool but you lose your temper some times it seems)
VIBE
Great idea aspire i think after the overhualen gets done we could put all this into practice.
This clan may become some thing even greater in the near future
VIBE
Lol. Um...
Textures, Presentation, Neat little tricks to know about your art program.
But I don't know if you have ever used "Paint.NET" before, have you?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Don't do it!
Hang on.

/Post Reserved For Replay Of Some Kind/

EDIT: Snor, your replay didn't meet the requirements... The last dismember had to be the decap.

EDIT:EDIT: Meh. Can't do it. Got everything apart from the decap.
Last edited by Fezch; Jul 19, 2009 at 02:04 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Impressive, 1336 other people are better than you.

1335 *
There is no rank "0"

Full on lolage.
Good job Furry.
Invisible mode wins.
Not that sekrit.
It sounds awesome!
But who will choose the people?
*Hopes he is in the art team*