Toribash
How much lp do or did you guys get for a win in bronze 4 as opposed to bronze 5, cause for bronze 5 i used to get between 10-20 lp per win, but i have played and won 2 games in bronze 4 and i only have 11 lp.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I think I got like 27 on my first bronze 4 match.

EDIT: Not sure, maybe 17.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
I remember someone here posting a pic of them doing extremely well with rengar. Whoever was that, thank you so much for making me come back to this epic cat. Ult and focus the adc, gg. I love rengar so much now...

I hope this streak continues...

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I remember someone here posting a pic of them doing extremely well with rengar. Whoever was that, thank you so much for making me come back to this epic cat. Ult and focus the adc, gg. I love rengar so much now...

np bro.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

triple q's are op

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Man, I gotta buy Malzahar whenever I can get 4800 IP points xL

influence points points

Who is a better mid between fizz and diana? I really like dealing burst damage in combos
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.

You earn fuck all IP....I normally get around 300+ IP ? I must say the streak is good but the k/d ratio not so much...
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP