Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
1 month of playing ranked, haven't moved up or down, its the same idiots I get paired with. Just got paired with an person who threatened to go mid or feed, he went afk after getting mid. 2-8 rengar fuck my life. Still bronze14lyf

Why are you always complaining about bronze "elo hell"? I just got done smurfing from Silver V to Gold V without placement games, which took 35 games. If you really don't deserve to be bronze, then you wouldn't be bronze. Nobody wants to hear your complaining.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
>duoqueue with a female (or at least self-proclaimed) that plays akali really well
>literally everyone else on my team says things similar to"omfg r u in siren add me plz"
Why does this happen?
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
1 month of playing ranked, haven't moved up or down, its the same idiots I get paired with. Just got paired with an person who threatened to go mid or feed, he went afk after getting mid. 2-8 rengar fuck my life. Still bronze14lyf

what numbers said + youre doing something wrong.

i didnt even needed 100 matches from bronze 4 - silver 5.

if u really cant get out there, u deserve to be there. try to improve and try later on again.well in season 2 i stood at 800 elo, now im at 1300... and all because i improved over the time.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
>duoqueue with a female (or at least self-proclaimed) that plays akali really well
>literally everyone else on my team says things similar to"omfg r u in siren add me plz"
Why does this happen?

If she announces that she's a girl every game what do you expect?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Took me 8 games to get from 0 to my promo after being retarded for over 100 games and then I won 2 in a row, so basically 10 games that I played over 2 days, hopefully it will be easy to get to bronze 3 and so on.
-----
Btw do you guys think it's better to get Dorans blade on varus and rush ie or start boots 4 and rush bt/botrk?
Last edited by Grim; Jul 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Btw do you guys think it's better to get Dorans blade on varus and rush ie or start boots 4 and rush bt/botrk?

You're comparing apples to oranges. There's two questions in there if you want this to be a fair comparison.

One, dorans blade is your start if you have a lifesteal rune page set up. Then you have the sustain necessary to make it useful. Otherwise, boots 4 is not a bad choice if you play it safe because of the likely damage deficit you have.

Two, on varus, bork is usually the first item rushed, as it synergizes well with his w, so you can get the blighted procs off faster. However, if you get a good gold lead, don't be afraid to get ie first, because ie is greater damage overall.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I agree with all the points that Oracle made except even with a gold lead I still like to go botrk because it gives Varus even more sustain/damage imo then rushing IE because you don't have the proper items to utilize IE.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I agree with all the points that Oracle made except even with a gold lead I still like to go botrk because it gives Varus even more sustain/damage imo then rushing IE because you don't have the proper items to utilize IE.

It matters on enemy team comp tbh. More squishies justifies an ie. More tanks and bruisers justifies a bork. Overall though, both items are solid, one is just better for upfront hits, the other is better for a sustained fight.

The bork only keeps up with damage if you can effectively stagger your spells, while ie provides solid damage from aa and ad ratios. You really can't go wrong with either of them. I just prefer getting big items out of the way faster, because gold income isn't a guarantee as the game goes on if pressure is applied well. Nothing is more frustrating that being stuck with the wrong item when gold income dries up.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games