Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wtf, is this only about pictures now? O.o
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
im just a little helper on the forum, but co-clan leader sounds... yeah...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
sounds great! BUT this will cost alot of tc... i guess i can donate some tc to this... about 10k <.<' but yeah, the idea is great! but we will prolly need a sticky thread where we type the amount of "points" for each player... also make some buyable things in that thread... im suspisious about the promotion tough... it may be too easy to get promoted, so we need to fix the prices carefully. good idea! but we will need some donors...
The tc could possibly come from me since I'm the richest here.

Probably, spend 50k-100k per month for this.
win!
O.o YOUR DA MAN ASPIRE! well, i think that this would be great! but the textures... im not rly a texture maker ^.- but i guess some of you just can give away some "half-good" textures? and i think this will intrest many ppl to join... so we need to hide it in leet chambers?
Beats me. I am just giving a general concept of the idea. The specifics will be dealt later.