Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well it's more about the votes and viper decides to CHECK THE FORUMS ARRERRRGGHHHHHHHHHH
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: Essence, raku<in my banned4th dan acc(thresher)
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Art, video making(learning), special effects(im almost a pro), replays.
Infraction History: hmmm, in this acc, im just banned for spam, in the other acc:im baned cuz: A day my friend named simao, gived to me a head by e-mail then i tried to sell the head and, there apear guys saiyng: ban him, he stled thath head..., and i got baned for texture set plagarism.
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): Well, im from portugal, im akid, a funny kid, and a rly like CW, im god in anithing with a dojo, but specialy in sp, im good at school, but i dont like mathematic.
My application is supported by CW member: i think no one
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4598843
thx.[/URL]
baned:4th dan, iff u want i can post the card too. 4th dan black.
thx.
-----
can someone support my app?

Done a little research and it seems you was banned from texture plagiarism. That's one lie in the bag that you didn't tell use about, got any other confessions?
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I was not lieing. that ban...In most of the times i don't remember my old bans, btw i'll search for more, thx for finding that one, xD
-----
And, because i'm banned, i can't check my bans so, i don't remember most of them, but i think i have more bans.Sorry for double posting.
Last edited by Motionx; Feb 8, 2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Didn't mean to vote no but you have more yes anyway ;)
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?