Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohk then. :]
CaptainLOL, can you teach me some tricks of the trade?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thanks Aspire. But I really thought Metro's was better...
Metro, you can so top one! Just try!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Tricks of the trade?
That could mean:

Textures
Presentation
Art
Neat little tricks to know about your art program
Things to know about marketing

Which one?
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
recruiters / art makers / promo team / loyal bros / representatives
What about having specific recruiters, art makers, promo team and the loyal bros.

Recruiters:

In charge of inviting potential and well-rounded users. They have the same power with the leaders in the recruiting section of the clan.

Art makers:

In charge of creating textures, specific art, renders and favors. They have the same power with the leaders in the art section of our clan.

Promo team:

In charge of hosting events, tourney brackets, tourneys, promotional events and the clan bank. They have the same power with the leaders in the pt section of our clan.

Loyal bros:

They are our very own council. They mostly are incharge of the clan and can impeach anyone from anything(leaders, cos, recruiters, pt, art makers, even themselves) they make one of the most powerful people in the clan and are directly below the leaders and cos. We have one alreay but called "elites". But I don't think they have not really have much difference with regular members.

Representatives:

They are the players who will represent our clan in anything like art comps, tourneys, etc. They can represent us in the clan wars or clan competitions....

What do you guys think?
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Oh well. I have removed him.
ThatNGuy, post here if you want to be added again.

no I'm born in NZ i have just lived in Australia before. And loach is just saying i'm not from NZ cos he is Gay.

p.s. i can't believe you removed my name from the list, why the heck is pudeah on that list he's not from NZ
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Jul 18, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
[1336.9] points?
Possibly some points once we do positive and negative things. This will encourage our members to join events, comps, etc. We get points from winning tourneys, events, recruiting/inviting high-profiled peole, giving a positive feedback or impression on our clan. Since we have been alive for more thab 6 months, we deserved a private board and getting tons of respect and a bundle of good reputation. BUT if you do anything to give the toribash community a bad or terrible feedback/impression to our clan, you will be deducted in points with the worst consequence is for getting kicked from the clan.

Once you earn a designated amount of points, you will get promoted, tc, items, textures, getting a good position in the clan or if high enough get all of them. But if get deducted of points or go negative in points, you can get suspened, kicked, demoted, etc.

note: the name "points" is not final. We can rename it IF this idea gets enough attention and this gets approved.

What you guys think?
well i soorta am

And as far as having leadership experience i used to be the co leader of the biggest wow guild rockjaw (now number one)

So i think im pretty fit for this

im here all the time to (amadou >.>)
So are you saying there will be 2 elected people who will have mod powers with snorlaxen?