Toribash
No shoop! Its a photo IRL.

New set:
Last edited by AHD; May 21, 2011 at 08:26 PM.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
No creativity recently?

I used Scribbler to make those. Just google it and youll find the website.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Thanks. Oyea dA Muro is cool too.
That texture set is awesome, it could go for 75k+ if you decided not to keep it.

The second scribbler picture reminds me of a ninja skull guy or something, I don't know why. The third image looks like a pokemon.

I decided to try out the program late last night, and came up with some shitty thing.

a road on the side of a cliff with a..bridge?
Nice serpentines.

Umm what texture set?
I decided not to keep it and got 40k from the auction. :[
Fuck I hate the Art/textures section these days...

Tons of kiddos who try to do shit, fail, but don't realize. Like these peeps: stupid ugly set | MS paint heads | Slybash in market?... ffs

We need more old members, who actually bought quality.