Ranking
Both hits were simple and grabby, but rather powerful. Enjoyed your walk in the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posting two replays of the same kind:
Attached Files
Rig - Shout 2000.rpl (341.3 KB, 36 views)
Rig - Dropping Plates.rpl (214.8 KB, 39 views)
Cool jumps and exelent spins. Sometimes your replays were looking a -9.38 gravity.
9\10 for Shout 2000 and 9.5\10 for Dropping Plates ^_^
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

And my first damage-replay:
Attached Files
!~violence perfected.rpl (321.7 KB, 62 views)
Dude that was pretty sweet. loved just about everything but the last . also a lot of destruction. I saw no special movement in there :U.
---
http://www.box.net/shared/7fifyy7go9

Pretty nice replay there, liked how you made everything flow together. No visible flaws from what I saw.
I'd give it an 8/10
Attached Files
I really enjoyed the flow of the replay, except for after the punch where you straightened your arm. that looked kind of awkward. Other than that, good replay. 8/10
Attached Files
HV - Rave.rpl (151.1 KB, 25 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
the beginning of the replay was a bit strange, the first boom was great.
the second hit is simple but he is cool. 7/10

-----------------------------------------------------------
Attached Files
#Matt - Dangerous.rpl (120.6 KB, 19 views)
[OFRO]
I'm the Puma Boy !

I see it like pretty much out of balance, the opner was kinda weird, movements were something stiff, the only good things are the boomhits.
6.5/10

i like the way you got your kicks that smooth, especially the boom kick. the only thing i really noticed other that it was extremely relaxed and perfected was the opener where you grabbed uke and his arm kinda like whack'd your face :/ nothin' else, smooth, 8.9/10
Attached Files
Icon - Ion Beam -.rpl (273.4 KB, 23 views)
The replay was a bit messy , all the dms happened in a small amount of frames...And that's a disadvantage but I really liked the hits.
8/10
Attached Files
Tengo - 300 ed.rpl (184.3 KB, 33 views)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
2 4DM booms, nice. Don't like high gravity with your style though. 9/10, looked kind of unconsistent.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haven't uploaded in a while, Made this like a month ago.
Attached Files
Made4You - Ninja.rpl (84.3 KB, 19 views)
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D