Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok lets change subjects. :/
Sooo anyway, what's new with you?....
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
someone vote for my music D: xD! jk btw stf I've been listening to ur music and I gotta say it makes me feel da power
I never forget.
well tests are coming soon so my activity is gonna be lower :/
as for Out of school well I don't rly have much to talk except that I train kickboxing,at first I thought it was MMA (I love submissions ) but hey at least it's a brutal sport
better then that shitty karate stuff ,if he tries to punch me I'll just block with a slapping his hand and then bang! left uppercut-crocodile kick-lowkick-and finally a right straight
the expected winner is gassen!
I never forget.
well we already have a thread to vote but idc <3
-----
I did great today I finally managed to do a multiplayer replay in wich I was realistic and balanced
Last edited by birno; Jan 23, 2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
Originally Posted by xstfx21 View Post
Why would you make an alt to farm at noob tourneys :/ if you can give me a good reasonable answer to that then I might change my mind other than that it's a no

1.-I get better TC conditions from there

2.-I can meet friends that are lower than me and figth for TC in their belt's rooms

3.-I like to play with noobs so anytime i need i go there if there is no one in black belt and portuguese servers,i go begginners :P
The Demon Was Here...