Toribash
Originally Posted by toyblox1 View Post
im stupid so when is the test going to be because i have to go soon to my brothers baseball game
P.S. woorking on a simple bodybreaker move

mistake me if im wrong but didnt i test you yesterday and i said wait a few days then try again?
idk
i thought it was obey
i was to tired from wrestling and weight lifting to rember but hey id like to try again today if possible but im leaving at 5
okay well jo origin and i will test you when ya get on
-----
WARNING SPELLING MISTAKES BE ADVISED

Why I Want to join

my old clan which i do not rember the name of ended and i have been looking for a good clan with members that i can 1 help in times of need or 2 get help when i need it
the last clan i was in had neither of the two and i have been playing with a lot of the members of origin for a good time now

History and experience
The Very first game that i ever played was back in 2011 and then i took a break from toribash and i mean 5 year break my experience was very good back in 2011 and i was able to get decap easily now that its 2016 my experience is crap and im back to shoveling but hey shoveling op XD

What Can i Contribute To the clan
I can be on the fourms every day all though i may not be able to play in game because i will be on the fourms on my phone.

ME (In Real Life)

My name is Eric Rieken I live in Nebraska and i am trying to become a youtuber. I try to play as many different games as i can just to have some verity. MY idols would have to me Jacksepticeye Markiplier Captain Sparklez and Tom Syndicate (SynHD). I am still yet to post videos because i want my first video to have my friend included and he is not on very often when i am on.
My skype which i dont care who adds me is toyblox1

Random Stuff
Video Games I play
Minecraft
Cod (all series)
Toribash
Club Penguin (for fun/hacking)
Bloons monkey city
(soon) uncharted 4
Assisans Creed Rough
Robocraft
and last but not least my favorite rocket league

Games i Want
... all of them
All Time Fav Game/series (including card game)
POKEMON
i hope this is a good app since this is the first one i have ever had to do
so have a happy time reading this you Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

auto denied he shoved the first 2 matches
Last edited by Karen; Jun 21, 2016 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
why is that, some ppl shovel in this clan and besides looking at his rank he isn't as experience give him a shot
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
also he tried to blame one of our members on it i can get screenshots
show them
-----
and im not blaming him he said that shoveling is op he didnt say to di it i did it cus thats all i can do
Last edited by toyblox1; Jun 21, 2016 at 11:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
show them
-----
and im not blaming him he said that shoveling is op he didnt say to di it i did it cus thats all i can do

This is not the place to complain please stop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Also, cat4hbk, you don't vote based on their application, and their in game test results.
Just because the shoveled doesn't mean they're auto denied.
Give your vote based on his application.
-----
It's 2-0 in favor of inviting him right now, decide your vote, either Hecate or cat
Last edited by Primal; Jun 22, 2016 at 01:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Origin For Life
my vote is no
-----
acually no he was very rude to me and everyone else who said something about it so its auto denied not just cause of the shovel i will not let rude people into origin
Last edited by Karen; Jun 22, 2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump