Toribash
I want a response on my app cmon...
EDIT: I forgot to mention in the app that I'm so patient btw. (Troll)
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Why hello there

Nick: Rawr
Belt: 3rd Dan
Forum Activity: 6
Ingame Activity: 8
Past Clans: Hydra (Disbanded), Its A Clan (Disbanded)
Bad History: None
Why do you want to join?: Ultimate seems like a great and active clan that I can dedicate my loyalty to.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can usually solve problems really quickly and I can always support my clanmates.
Additional information (free form): I freaking love toribash. I play it now whenever I have free time. I took a break from it for a while, but now I'm back into the swing of things. I love ABD, boxshu, and greykido (So original). I also love to just host servers and hang out with people.

I had a lot more replays on my old computer, but I made a few new ones today for you.

P.S. Smurf is suck
Attached Files
RawrBomb - Hit and Run.rpl (104.4 KB, 3 views)
RawrBomb - Push city.rpl (66.2 KB, 3 views)
Go and play some Toribash. Go on, you deserve it.
Im kinda leaning to a yes and a no, So for now im neutral. I will wait for others to vote.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Well since he joined electric, instant reject

Lol i just had a look at the replies and the reason i joined eleteric is because you denied me....
and they're nice people.
:)
Nick: Charm
Belt: Master Belt
Forum Activity: 7-8
Ingame Activity: 9
Past Clans: [L],(Enf),(Crease),(r) [xp] [e]
Bad History: Only a ban which I shouldn't have been accounted for.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because the clan has several highly skilled members, which are kind and respectful to all. I feel like I could get along with the members as I get along with some quite well. I also love the clans competitive edge and dominance within warring.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I am not the best ABD player but I do have a moderate skill you could say, I am more of a tricker and I can offer tricking and sparring replays of a "higher standard", I am also active enough to participate in most wars. the most important thing I could give to the clan is my activity and tricking skill.
Replays (post as an attachment):
Attached Files
wippd.rpl (108.1 KB, 5 views)
CHARMEDIT.rpl (378.2 KB, 3 views)
CORK S0Lo.rpl (275.3 KB, 3 views)
abde.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
Man, I knew you a while back. Your a nice guy good player, Well your app is wonderful too. Im going for a Yes!
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Originally Posted by Charm View Post
Nick: Charm
Belt: Master Belt
Forum Activity: 7-8
Ingame Activity: 9
Past Clans: [L],(Enf),(Crease),(r) [xp] [e]
Bad History: Only a ban which I shouldn't have been accounted for.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because the clan has several highly skilled members, which are kind and respectful to all. I feel like I could get along with the members as I get along with some quite well. I also love the clans competitive edge and dominance within warring.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I am not the best ABD player but I do have a moderate skill you could say, I am more of a tricker and I can offer tricking and sparring replays of a "higher standard", I am also active enough to participate in most wars. the most important thing I could give to the clan is my activity and tricking skill.
Replays (post as an attachment):

Oh baby thats a Solid yes!