Ranking
played him once and played against him once, havent seen him with a mom + maelstrom, but it sounds sorta ok with the short duration and mad range on his % thing.
doesnt seem necessary though, the % burn doesnt stack and there is enough time to get it spread out on the team.

seems like he can do ok as an offlaner if you can get some early levels, good nuke, good heal and crazy range with good counter engagement from the ult.
his escape is pretty useless though in the offlane, not many places to use the flying thing.

he looks pretty flexible and the dotabuff hero healing stats you get from him are crazy.
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 16, 2015 at 01:04 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
WW is a pretty versatile hero imo

only encounter her once until now, haven't really played her (excluding from DotA1)
that WW is in mid, make maelstorm and crystalys + late skadi
encasing ice thingy was a pretty annoying skill when chasing her
her ulti is something, but haven't seen it really work wonder other than escaping ganks

looking forward, it's one of my favorite d1 hero
Please bring back Organiζations board
His heal can cause some problems though, against a CM the WW imprisoned me right on top of her as she ultied twice...

Reminds me of when I was playing LS and the supports kept eulsing the enemies that were close to me... If I keep attacking I live, if I stop I die...

WW ulti can be great in team fights though, use it for counter initiation since it disables an entire area for a long duration, plus you can probably get a free kill on a support.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
WW ulti can be great in team fights though, use it for counter initiation since it disables an entire area for a long duration, plus you can probably get a free kill on a support.

its a great ult, gets rid of the play makers super fast if you can land a good one.
problem is the aoe is so small, its just too small to catch the usual grouping, so its a nice follow up engagement tool, stick it on top of a ds vac, chrono or black whole or whatever and it could be brutal.

his heal however requires some game sense, its got a fairly hefty duration so it can fuck people over as often as anything else.

Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
looking forward, it's one of my favorite d1 hero

i moved on from dota 1 around the same time as WW was introduced, although i probably enjoy playing her more now than i did then.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
THIS FUCKIGN PATHING JESUS CHRIST

Did they change something?

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, but twice after the new patch my hero has been 'stuck' on the side of ramps when autopathing.
Did they change something?

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, but twice after the new patch my hero has been 'stuck' on the side of ramps when autopathing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpq9...ature=youtu.be

Actually, there seems to be quite a few problems at the moment.
Last edited by Laser; Feb 21, 2015 at 05:28 PM.
S A D B O Y S
I think that's a different bug. That guy cast his ulti just as his remmenant expired.

I'm talking about just a normal hero and you issue an order like walk from mid lane to bot rune, and the hero gets stuck on the side of the ramp and bugs out and can't path.
I think that's a different bug. That guy cast his ulti just as his remmenant expired.

I'm talking about just a normal hero and you issue an order like walk from mid lane to bot rune, and the hero gets stuck on the side of the ramp and bugs out and can't path.

I know that wasn't the pathing.
I've heard a lot of people complaining about the pathing though, I haven't encountered any problems yet.
S A D B O Y S