Toribash
im a brown belt and almost black fav mods are judo and akido tried to join clans before but they the leaders said no so this is my last shot or no clan for me ive been infracted before so yeah im half noob half good player
-----
am i in yet
Last edited by jakob1234; Oct 29, 2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, uh, coming to us as a last option was a horrible idea.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Heyy my name is Peter the name I go by in most games is PeterPan14. I've been playing toribash for a few months and am a very quick learner. I am blue belt about 50qi off brown. My favorite mod is twinswords and I have beaten thousands of people...Black belts, 2 dan even some 5th dan.

I will end it saying.....Give me a pair of swords and I will own for you

PeterPan14
srry
-----
but does that mean that im in the clan
Last edited by jakob1234; Oct 30, 2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PeterPan14 View Post
Heyy my name is Peter the name I go by in most games is PeterPan14. I've been playing toribash for a few months and am a very quick learner. I am blue belt about 50qi off brown. My favorite mod is twinswords and I have beaten thousands of people...Black belts, 2 dan even some 5th dan.

I will end it saying.....Give me a pair of swords and I will own for you

PeterPan14

Please, fill out the application essay.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
IT'S TIME FOR A NEW APPLICATION ESSAY.

The prompt:

Describe the current state of artificial intelligence (AI) and its legal and ethical implications. Discuss especially the nature of "strong" AI and how the development of such would affect our conceptions of "life" and morality.

Your discussion should be at least eight pages long in standard 11 or 12-point double-spaced font, and should include references to prior research and literature.

Originally Posted by jakob1234 View Post
srry
-----
but does that mean that im in the clan

depends, where is your copy of the application essay?