LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My magazine is a newspaper. I just failed at naming it.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Why did you make the org so quickly if you still wanted to co-operate with this project? It only makes me think you wanted the founder and leader position. (no offense intended, I respect your work)

I will agree with the merge if you do not set up ranks. Everyone will have same position, no leaders founders.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 15, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
Why should you do this?
I seen you planning this over an over again, recruiting a team of reliable people and dealing with the mods.
And now somebody without any plan comes here creates an org and says: "Hey lets just join my not organized stuff and forget all your work"
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|
I would say no to the thingy. I dont know why but I dont like the feeling of doing it together.
I cant explain. :|
Akmal is the one who told me to do this, and he is criticizing me? Nvm.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Scratch that, good luck. I already see you are doing good job, sorry for the previous posts.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 15, 2012 at 08:47 PM.
I think we have more than enough people and we should start working on this newspaper as soon as possible.
Also Butler is a writer for the tori mag guys too so what do we do?
Looks like time is our key into this. Also, I agree with Pidda we should prepare until all the spots have been filled up so it would be easier for us.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Hello, I will be a journalist.
Just letting you guys know, except for Pidda, because he already knows about my enrollment in this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Mocro is a great Marketeer. He can maybe tell us about items prices rise and drops and other market related things.