Toribash
Originally Posted by Ulus View Post
oh interesting offer i creating suprise for nexus clan for now:P

Good
We might have a CW soon so i will keep you updated

Edit: All members online join Nexwars we are having a CW

2nd Edit: Well nvm im going to the movies.

3rd Edit:

Last edited by Suspect; Aug 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM.
Sup people.

I see ulus is back,well,welcome back.

It's good to have somebody close to my age,I am 18

I might be a little inactive today if Derezzed shows up.
I play games and lift weights.
I have started to creating logo for our clan:P i know no one ask me for create that, but i like do some things llike this for fun.
First concept (not ended yet). :
Fuck yeah, you're back.
Hanz0 posted this about banned accounts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Password expirations and compromised accounts
Hello,

Users are now required to change their passwords every 365 days (I believe the technical term for this is a "year"). This is for your own protection; good account security involves regularly changing your password. If you receive a notice that your password has expired, please change it to something new.

On a related note, if you received a notice saying your account was logged into from Germany and you got banned, your account was compromised and banned for its own security (The related breach has since been neutralized). Please follow the instructions and contact support@toribash.com to recover your account (And again, please change to a different password). See this thread for additional information.

Thanks,
The Management

ADDENDUM:
Chozo says,
Any further posts that appear to be flaunting how they have shit password security and how they're awesome for not getting hacked even with such idiotic practices will get their accounts suspended because there's a high probability that your accounts will end up getting hacked and generate extra work for us anyways.

Seriously, it's not a positive thing to be retarded at keeping your account safe.

ADDENDUM:
suomynona says,
Read the entire thread before posting.

I will ban anyone who obviously didn't. Thank you.
Do you really think you're in control
I've been holding the set you made for me, for the clan texture shop.
How about you open it with the sets you had made when you were still at REM?
lol, it's nice to have you back ulus.Btw do you have the textures, because i don't -really know where mine are.