Toribash
My application
Hello!

I'm a 17-year old guy from Finland and I've been playing toribash for nearly a month now. I only use moves I have made myself and/or improvise the matches. My favorite mods are wushu and aikido and in particular aikidobigdojo as in tourneys and GMbetting. I'm currently a black belt and I have no previous bans or such- I assumed this info matters to some extent so I decided to mention it :P

I feel I've developed quite a bit on my own, but I feel it'd be very useful and interesting in being a clan. A good clan for me has to be active, take care of its members and have a sense of humour (in the end we're all here to have fun right? ;)), but also be well organized and have discipline for it to function. I chose to apply to you because of the well-organized forum and criteria for who should be accepted to your clan.

Why should you pick me? I'm an active player whose skills are rapidly developing. I want to commit to the clan and be a functional part of it. My timezone is +2GMT and I'm most active between 4pm and 11pm on workdays (3-4 hours from this period of time are daily consumed by hobbies and school projects, otherwise I'm online). On weekends I'm usually online a few more hours than that. I truly want to be in this clan and help each other develop as players and a clan. Thank you
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Hello!

I'm a 17-year old guy from Finland and I've been playing toribash for nearly a month now. I only use moves I have made myself and/or improvise the matches. My favorite mods are wushu and aikido and in particular aikidobigdojo as in tourneys and GMbetting. I'm currently a black belt and I have no previous bans or such- I assumed this info matters to some extent so I decided to mention it :P

I feel I've developed quite a bit on my own, but I feel it'd be very useful and interesting in being a clan. A good clan for me has to be active, take care of its members and have a sense of humour (in the end we're all here to have fun right? ;)), but also be well organized and have discipline for it to function. I chose to apply to you because of the well-organized forum and criteria for who should be accepted to your clan.

Why should you pick me? I'm an active player whose skills are rapidly developing. I want to commit to the clan and be a functional part of it. My timezone is +2GMT and I'm most active between 4pm and 11pm on workdays (3-4 hours from this period of time are daily consumed by hobbies and school projects, otherwise I'm online). On weekends I'm usually online a few more hours than that. I truly want to be in this clan and help each other develop as players and a clan. Thank you

Though I'm new and probably have no say:

I like you already and would love to play with you!
Clan or not, you seem like a bro.
Why
Back?
Originally Posted by Kerlis View Post
Though I'm new and probably have no say:

I like you already and would love to play with you!
Clan or not, you seem like a bro.

I'm the bro in this clan. He's the Bruh. Anyways's great application, its a yes from me.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by fazluraja View Post
my name in toribash : fazluraja
belt : black
my favorite mods : aikido

thx

Originally Posted by Moonlite View Post
hi
my name in toribash is Moonlite
age 14
my favorite mod : judo
belt : 2 nd dan black belt

thx...

It's almost as though you two are the same person.

GTFO. I don't even need to explain why.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Check their IP's and see..
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Hello!

Holy fuck I came.

Also, I cant check an IP with just a forum, I have to get them in game.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.