Toribash
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Clanstory (So far, leave comments!): As the Alliance and the Rebellion began to fight, a long long time ago, only a few guys were abled to flee out of the Battlefield. One of them was called 'Rehonored'. In his hometown he was known as the best parkourist, and that's how he could escape from the deadly War. A few Years later, He came back. At his side, many practised fighters, all parkourists and masters in Close-Combat. As he had seen the result of what the Rebellion had done to his hometown, He got angry. Very angry. In a few days, he and his team of parkourists captured the hometown of Rehonored back, but Rehonored was badly hurt, so he had to choose a new leader. This leader's name was 'Mobinladen'. Till today, Mobinladen leads the group of Figthers, Parkourists, whatever you wanna call them. And be sure, They are the best Parkourists and Close-Combat-Fighters that you will ever meet.

haha XD great!
but the last sentece i dont like.. maybe change it to .."and be sure.. they are awesome.. or somthing like that..
-----
Originally Posted by Armorskin View Post
mobin i need to talk to you.. alone

pm me.. if u want to talk to me.. and please dont spam the forum.. rmember the rule. or iŽll repot u!
Last edited by mobinladen; Aug 9, 2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
That's awesone cheff but yeah we're not the best (even tho it get more dramatic)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
That's awesone cheff but yeah we're not the best (even tho it get more dramatic)

Yeah... But we are awesome, and such nice people!
-----
Also would be nice if some members named...cheff. Like "a few of the fighters left , others joined... But the core is still standing strong.. And defeat what ever comes their way.... "

What do u think cheff? Also I would like to hear what the other members say.. Darker? Pot? Sj? Bugbun? Edge? Puyblus? And the others I forget..
Last edited by mobinladen; Aug 9, 2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Haha u know me i would probably say yes to everything xD
so i think its a good idea i would like to see more named players

Haha pot xD yeah some more ppl shuld be in that "saga". Ofc mobin almost all of the members in flip is awesome
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Okay Guys! Special announcement!!

Soon, A new Ranking System is incoming!

There will still be following ranks: Trial member, Member, Co leader, Leader

Then, As a Member, You can Tell us (Mobin, Cheffchen) your wishes, what rank you want to be, and we'll arrange it. But thats not for free!! Depending on coolness (lol.), number of letters/ words, etc. the price will change. Also, For members who already have got a wished rank in the signature (Potram = Demon for example), it will be cheaper (Potram => Buys Rank 'Demon' => Instead of 5K only 2.5K [!ONLY EXAMPLE!]).

Me and mobin just thought of it, so tell us what you think about dis and stuff. And mabey, you even can buy the 'Co-Leader' :O

Mabey.. >]
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Haha i am an example
Demon rank fits to me i guess xD
-----
Btw : there wont be no recruiter ? :0
Last edited by Potram; Aug 9, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump