Toribash
I have been trying to earn some tc! Itīs hard now, before I used to join and play the 500 tc aikido rooms! But now there is only one room like that, 750 tc aikido room :s (Iīm talking about aikido) Before there were a lot of them o: I know the reason to that, but I miss that rooms :s Viper do you know if there will be more aikido rooms like that ?
The game itself lost some people, so is normal that it is a little inactive now! I think so...
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Originally Posted by davidovsky View Post
I have been trying to earn some tc! Itīs hard now, before I used to join and play the 500 tc aikido rooms! But now there is only one room like that, 750 tc aikido room :s (Iīm talking about aikido) Before there were a lot of them o: I know the reason to that, but I miss that rooms :s Viper do you know if there will be more aikido rooms like that ?
The game itself lost some people, so is normal that it is a little inactive now! I think so...

Lost some people? Actually there's been quite a burst of activity recently.
Oh, it allways happen david, you play since 2010, some guys can got bored and stopped, it happen with me, you, him, they...
Now, let's play a bit.
Lol 2008, anyway, good part of these guys back. I really think that if u stay playing, these guys will apper again. It happened with me like 4 times...
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
You don't need to win / lose any TC to have fun. I miss when people just played mods for fun. I know that the only reason I play it, is to have a great time with people I care about.
Just relax, have some fun

Going to have to agree here, It's pretty much what I do
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP