Toribash
Old news is old, Axel. Stop posting crap from last year.
Only I may do that.
//Kraetyz, spammer of old memes
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
I was never one for game music. I turn it off to listen to my own increasing music collection.

I only do this with online games. Blasting some Nunslaughter + Savage 2 = Pretty damn nice.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Old news is old, Axel. Stop posting crap from last year.
Only I may do that.
//Kraetyz, spammer of old memes

I post what the fuck i want. Seriously. "Old news" ? Who gives a shit about the age of the song or so. Its epic.
So yeah, just finished Ultimate Doom today. Now i know why i remember Doom as a great game. :U

'cept for the fact that Cyberdemons are certified nightmares to fight. At normal and higher difficulties, you rarely survive a single direct hit from its rocket launcher. Coupled that with the fact that it shoots really frequently, and you have a major pain in the ass.

On to Doom 2 which contains even more Cyberdemons and Spider Masterminds!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I used IDDQD to beat the cyberdemons. <.<
You dirty stinkin' cheater. ;o
Real men dodge their rockets and return fire. And avoid splash damage. Killing a Cyberdemon without taking damage at all is basically impossible, though. Unless you get an invulnerability sphere.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
You dirty stinkin' cheater. ;o
Real men dodge their rockets and return fire. And avoid splash damage. Killing a Cyberdemon without taking damage at all is basically impossible, though. Unless you get an invulnerability sphere.

Real men uses their fists and CHAIIINSAAAAWS!
Real men use IDKFA. Just look at Rambo.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Real men uses their fists and CHAIIINSAAAAWS!

Good luck stopping a volley of rockets with your face. Even if you're invulnerable, you keep getting knocked back by the rockets. >.>

@Krae: Nah, cheats are for fags. Real men find all the secrets and get armed to the teeth by them, along with finding megaspheres, invulnerability spheres and computer area maps. That's what Rambo really did.

;o