Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No to all applicants who apply here. Guys, so far I have found few who pass MY portion of the testing. Btw, I've not been playing for like 2 days and thus my rank slipped to 775 :o. Ah well. All is well. I'll get it back. But I'll try to get on tonight. Hopefully my bad luck streak has ended. Hope to see you all later.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Basically I've been trying to get darkdranz make you guys new banners
but he's lazy

so he's lazy
not giving up yet though.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Everyone this is my application to [One]
i think this is a decent example on how your app's should look before you try.
And i couldnt exadurate this anymore but if you put in no effort dont bother please dont even try. we are rank 9 for a reason.

About me:
Hi, my name is Michael

I will never bring anyone else down even when i am in a crappy mood. I will always speak to others in a positive manner.

I live in Canada ,Ontario (please do not meet me in real life I'm not interested in getting raped Thank You)

GMT -5

Tori statistics/Xtra info:
Name in-game: Febreeze

I am a black belt about 450 games until i reach second dan.

My favorite mods would be Aikido, Aikido big dojo, Wushu, and Aikido bigger dojo.

I have been on toribash for about 5 months on this account. My most recent experience with a clan would be [-Pulse].

I am a more in-game player although i do try my hardest to post on forums when needed.

I hope that this is up to you expectations and i hope i will be accepted to this great clan. I've already met some of the clan and find you all amazing to play with . I wont disappoint you guys. I'm very excited either way if i am accepted or not you are the best clan in toribash and i would be honoured to join. Thank you c:

P.S wolf if you still don't like this i will stick something of my own up your rear.

There are alot of inside jokes here but other than that youll be expected to talk about yourself and y u think u shud be in the clan... DONT BS.. its really easy to tell.

eg) i think i should join because i think i would help and you guys are the best.

blah blah blah... BS

Even if it isnt that good of an application as long as i see effort... I dont mind grammer as much... but i will definatly say yes. Effort is key.

Also i managed to lowering my 6 month inactivty to 2 months and ill be able to go on from time to time like this...

Hope this helps

But seriously if you dont give effort.
1) youll look like a derp
2) you probably wont get in
3) it'll give us a better look at your character. (if your responsable, give effort, care, etc)

As an example [one] isnt easy to get into. If you want to boost ur chances get to know people so at least we know your character. (by get to know people be yourself... Dont be something your not... I'm sure im not the only one who understands why)

Best of luck to you all

~ Feb
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Hey peeps.

Sandwich wants war. If you're totally yummy enough, I think you should accept it :B.

Jo SWwar
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Hey peeps.

Sandwich wants war. If you're totally yummy enough, I think you should accept it :B.

Jo SWwar

please dont come on here asking for clan war. pm one of the leaders
skull, they always ask for a war here. i dunno, but i see no problem with it.
it's considered important information. (as far as i'm concerned)
besides, tamakuu is respected here. show him some.
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
skull, they always ask for a war here. i dunno, but i see no problem with it.
it's considered important information. (as far as i'm concerned)
besides, tamakuu is respected here. show him some.

Never said I didn't respect him, I just heard someone say it before and repeated it again.
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
he is the leader of sandwitch...

Tama-san is the leader of a beauty...

Also yeah,they can request clan wars. (But only clan leaders can post war requests here...)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
@hlmaster Yikes, what the hell was that?

And as far as I was concerned, I didn't see anyone online, so I resorted to posting here.

So, yeah.
beware
the goblin