Toribash
here are the replays i guess
i don't now when you guys think someone is good, so just check it out, i have no opinion,it's just the best i got
Attached Files
0Goenthar 4 parts.rpl (57.9 KB, 13 views)
0Goenthar doublekick..rpl (41.2 KB, 7 views)
0Goenthar doublepunch.rpl (47.0 KB, 7 views)
0goenthar middlekick.rpl (44.1 KB, 6 views)
0Goenthar middle kick 4.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
nice sambo 2.rpl (54.4 KB, 5 views)
First: You should explain the reasons why you want to be among us.
Two: Since RA is a wushu clan, we expect replays according that that standard.
And Three: It isn't [RobotAll], it's [RelaxAll]...Your replays weren't too bad, but what comes to relaxing joints, i'd say its a thing you shoould master.
But why's the rum gone? :v
hello, (if there are any questions feel free to ask)
Hey first off i would like to say ive wanted to join relaxall since...FOREVER(tori-life) and i am an over-all decent fighter active in-game and on forums. I have had problems with past clans and the reason for this is that every clan i have been in either died or i have had problems with there members and that i get into a heated arguement (just being truthful) and i have been looking for a nice community for a while now. I could give alot to the clan, and i have been hanging around with RelaxAll members for a while now (superjojo, KickAss,scheczudio,sahee at one time or another.) im not as un-fun or angrey all the time,actually most of the time im always pretty fun and humble. i was told by some members they wanted to see me fight more or want some replays:

(sorry all of these arent wushu D: ).
Attached Files
01 wushu decap.rpl (27.4 KB, 11 views)
01 exploade.rpl (44.0 KB, 10 views)
01 wushu come back.rpl (73.7 KB, 9 views)
01 warbannana.rpl (27.3 KB, 8 views)
01 warbannana2.rpl (27.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by nevil; Feb 23, 2009 at 12:06 AM.
Non-existing. You got banned = you sure are humble and nice, most of the time :P. Anyway I saw you drop your previous clan's tag like that's nothing, doing a rage quits, and generally behaving like you're fucking queen of the party. ...That is if queens would speak in capslock and take their anger on others for no reason. Others who can't care less to pay attention;P.
Anyway, why didn't you post any wushu replays. Not that it changes my mind much cause it won't be an "in", thanks to your behavior. Misrepresenting, (you misrepreseted before even joining the clan, that's our new fucking record ;p!) raging, uncool, unstable and generally unrelaxallish behavior. Denied, dude (Dd) - I deny so many people lately it begs for some proper acronym now to shorten my denying task ;))! Text edited for the crowd to go wild - especially deady, as he appreciated the mad Dd skills. See? Dd. The short form already rocks this thread, and will probably rock further if it sees more applicants like these.
I'm streaking denials ;p!
Last edited by Sahee; Feb 24, 2009 at 08:11 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"