Toribash
Kuna, sent you a PM, and I also gave you building rights in our region.

Plus go on now, aakash, aikido and I are on.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

oh how i troll.
1) kuna was halfway there when i told him in skype chat he was heading the wrong way and told him the co-ords with the signs reversed. (e.g: -100 becomes 100)
2) AikidoKP accidentially fell for it as well.
3) when kuna finally came i got him to set home 2 and then changed it so that whenever he goes there he steps on a pressure plate which then pushes him into lava.
Fun times were had.
4) nothing to do with me but aikido came forgot to set home and jumped into the mine from which there is not way up (a hole with water at the bottom).

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Then with magic I managed to teleport back up top, and Aakash still doesn't know how I did it.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
So I take it you guys are having fun in our server? :P
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

so i wanted to aquire minecraft, but there seem to be a blocking , I do have a visa electron but i always seem to fail to actually make online purchanses, is there a way someone could hook me up ? gift me the minecraft while i pay them from another source? bank transfer or what not

im curious about minecraft online survival..
I would do it but I already promised teague my last spare minecraft account and I'm never using paypal ever again.

EDIT: I just looked at the payment system thingy, and they don't use only paypal now. I guess i could do it if you find a way to get the money to me.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I just really have no clue on how to use things to pay online..

just 1 question i got an account created since minecraft beta, do oldfags in minecraft get any special things or get recognized for being old?

and how does paypal work ?
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
just 1 question i got an account created since minecraft beta, do oldfags in minecraft get any special things or get recognized for being old?

Nope.
The community is so big you hardly ever get noticed/known.

The only people who are worth being called awesome are the yogscast.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.