Toribash
Calm your horses.This is a clan thread and it's no point on flaming/insulting each other, if you have problems to solve then do it through PMs.

Takingu, next time be more reasonable and don't make an immediate post insulting this guy, you are just taking advantage that he is only 12 years old but keep in mind, right now this kid has proven that's smarter than you.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Calm your horses.This is a clan thread and it's no point on flaming/insulting each other, if you have problems to solve then do it through PMs.

Takingu, next time be more reasonable and don't make an immediate post insulting this guy, you are just taking advantage that he is only 12 years old but keep in mind, right now this kid has proven that's smarter than you.

Totally agreed.
Also, i am sorry for the offtopic stuff in this thread.
Tried to defend myself from those insults.
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
You didn't do anything wrong.You have rights, and one of that is to defend yourself, it would be totally wrong to just stay there and take the insults, you got to find a way to shut him up.If he continuously keeps to bug you, better is to ignore him, you are going to be looked at as a bad person too if none of you shut it..
I am no clan member,but I have to say yes to your application.Unlikely most kids around here,you have proven a controled behaviour and proper grammar.You could slowly make your way into the Toribash Community without any kind of problems, haters gonna hate.
If somebody bothers you, you can always contact an admin but you can count on me too, I am most likely willing to help any good mates.

I will have a talk over with TamaKuu and he will make a decision upon your application.
This Is My 200 Post Gotta Make it count ''I'm a Dick I'm a dick I'm a Dick I'm dick Yeah!!''
-----
And I'm sorry About Insulting you it's just that my mom died and i got in a fight with my girl friend sorry bout' that.
Last edited by takingu111; Nov 20, 2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Want to become one of the country people go to this link --------> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323672
You could aswell just get out,okay? That will make your post count better than anything.
You have no rights to post here, you are not located on the ally list nor you are a clan member.I suggest you take a look over your last posts and see how stupid you look.

If you continue with this kind of posts you will be reported for spam.
Last edited by Humper; Nov 20, 2011 at 03:43 PM.