Toribash
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
I don't get it. What's good about Oceania server?

I think I just had an aneurysm. All of the people you quoted are from Australia.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You should try mid cho, nothing like surviving 5 levels until you can simply eat that squishy mage at level 6. Om nom nom.

Cho is a god in the top lane. You have way too much sustain, cc and insane waveclear, post 6 you have absurd burst and free tankiness. Rush catalyst for extra obnoxiousness.

Have you fellas seen the new Udyr skin?

Pretty.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 28, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

I think I just had an aneurysm. All of the people you quoted are from Australia.

Cho is a god in the top lane. You have way too much sustain, cc and insane waveclear, post 6 you have absurd burst and free tankiness. Rush catalyst for extra obnoxiousness.

Have you fellas seen the new Udyr skin?

Pretty.

I'll give it a go, but I was just support Alistar and I finished the game by using my Ulti whilst 5 enemy champions tried to stop me finishing the Nexus alone xD
Twas fun
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Got a little question, Can Nunu be played AD well?.. because despite his abilities scaling with AP, I feel like a little hybrid nunu would actually own quite well, consume for heal, e for slow, w for that extra attack speed whilst hitting with autoattacks seems quite okay :S

If you can build hybrid, then chances are specializing would be better. Hybrid is almost always the worst choice you can make because it takes too much money to do any real damage, while taking up too much item space. Certain champions are exceptions ofc, but nunu is not one of them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Besides, nunu's base damage on E (assuming you max it in jungle) is pretty good. And if you have red, they aren't getting away. Just snowball and auto for red procs, let the laner do the rest of the damage

So tanky nunu is great.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

It has a 1:1 ratio. Which is way too strong for the amount of slow it provides and its cd.
I'm probably gonna get Spirit Guard Uydr for the sake of getting it then run him AP Mid with Phoenix stance and a Diana-esque build.

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
I don't get it. What's good about Oceania server?

On NA servers the best ping I get is 173. On the Oceania Servers, the best ping I get is 26.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I one time went straight attack speed udyr for the lols and actually did pretty well. I got like zerkers, wits end, nashors tooth, phantom dancer, and got up to 2.5
inq.
Wit's end is hella strong on udyr cause of the mr shred it gives plus the attack speed boost so more bird face ensues.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Wit's end is hella strong on udyr cause of the mr shred it gives plus the attack speed boost so more bird face ensues.

Also, Udyr hard counters Anivia! He's immune to her walls. :'D