Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Golf is actually ok when your playing it. But watching it on tv causes my head to assplode from boredom.
Aperture Science Employee #92
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
jaden, fuck off

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Jaden, go away

and you guys talk over flaming etc.?
wanted to show you that
just wanted to help captain btw. and tell you some things about him

/invade
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
We don't need to here it from you, everything we need to know about him is in an application. When you post here saying we should accept him it just makes him look bad. Now i'm getting sick of you, another post here and i WILL report you.

EDIT: oh and he is in, no thanks to you. Leave btw
i did a fucking replay, i dont know if it's valid or not...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
we also bend the rules 2 much! we must stop that!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i think i could be a co-lead, if u still remember AKP... it was me that pm'd u about joining and then u said that the clan was dead and asked if i wanted to help you bringing it alive again and look at us now! the only thing that i think that i need to improve is my gramma xd

also, may the best man "win" >.<'

ALSO! i've checked my activity with a program a friend gave me, and the last two weeks, my activity every day has been 4,32 hours a day O.o
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Jul 17, 2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: hola
naww! anyone more want to join? xd (NO EDITING WAS DONE) so forget bout this.
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Jul 17, 2009 at 01:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Gives Sticky Powers!

oh wait, I don't have. lawl

i see a mod request