Toribash
You should try mid cho, nothing like surviving 5 levels until you can simply eat that squishy mage at level 6. Om nom nom.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You should try mid cho, nothing like surviving 5 levels until you can simply eat anyone. Om nom nom.

Corrected... lol

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

So I started playing this the other day and it's already the game which has annoyed me the most.

I play with master yi because of his mobility, minion crowd control and nice AD passives.

Moving on, I want to play a ranged fighter, which does not die as fast as master yi and can get out of ambushes without being tortured. I don't have the slightest clue which champion fits that role well. help?

Also, I don't enough ip yet to buy one of those fancy ones, so if it's possible, suggest one from the free list.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Moving on, I want to play a ranged fighter, which does not die as fast as master yi and can get out of ambushes without being tortured. I don't have the slightest clue which champion fits that role well. help?

vayne somewhat fits what you're describing
Hero, what servet you play on, if it's euw, add me (eisme). We will show you how to eat people alive
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hero, what servet you play on, if it's euw, add me (eisme). We will show you how to eat people alive

well yeah remember when you played master yi l0l
Aww the good ol' times when I used to play yi over and over and over. I didn't even use but one skill back then. Hey chuck remember that time? "buy the brown ore".
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

We probably can't, I am on NA. My username and summoner name is Kicksmite if anyone wants to add me.