Toribash
NiP have had a roster change, and have picked up 3 members of Heimerdingers Collosi who have consequently just disbanded. This news is bizarre to me, HC were looking absolutely unbeatable, they were beating Gambit and Alternate in scrims a few weeks ago.

The players dropped to sub positions are Svenskeren, TheTess and NeeGodbro. TheTess is a very solid player, and Svenskeren was one of the stronger junglers in the EU LCS. Freeze and Malunoo are better at their respective roles in my opinion, but it still comes as a shock.

Mid - Bjergsen
Top - extinkt (a mid laner by trade)
ADC - Freeze
Support - Deficio
Jungle - Malunoo
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Yep, they basically picked up Heimerdingers Colossi who hasn't lost a challenger series game in months, and has been tearing through the amateur scene while keeping their 2 best players. I'm excited to see extinkt and Freeze go to work. I think NeeGodBros style didnt fit with the team very well.
inq.
If you can't figure out how to build a champ without a guide by now, you're probably not doing it right.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Just bought Cho'gath as I'm sick of all the nomming my face I get when I play any character.
Following this AP/Offtank kinda build http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...t-break-194883
what do you guys think about it?

you can literally build anything on cho and do good.

from tank to AP burst mage, AD, on-hit, CDR.

Anything works reasonably well.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I get that much, I don't normally use a guide.
But I wanted to see the masteries and items for a jungler since I said I don't jungle.
3/10/13 and lost. That Teemo with his shrooms and that Fizz with his full AP Burst.. gah..
Cho'gath is quite good. Just aim his Q well and take advantage of your W. Other than that, when you hit 6, use your R to eat minions till you get 6 stacks.

You really shouldn't be dying with him. It's kinda like dying with mundo, really shouldn't be happening.
Hoss.
When I play Mundo I rarely ever die.
Since he is my main, I have the TPA Skin for him xP
Been trying Cho'gath, he gets really really big, I'm guessing that's to soak up skillshots with his thighs? xP
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
all division 1's are like this, from bronze to diamond, they lower the amount of LP gained and lost so the system is sure that you get to where you belong

Yeah that's right but it doesn't go down to that low. It's the MMR. When I was in bronze I, I never went below 15 LP a win.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.