Toribash
I'm always up for a fun war. War squad also looks nice.
Do we plan on hosting some more tournaments or events soon? I volunteer to host, if so.
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Actually it's DSLR(Digital-Single Lens Reflex.) A camera with a complete manual control system.
This is my cam, a DSLR :>

mah bae

With around $600 you should be able to buy some basic equipment to start well. Flash, lens, filters, cleaning kits, bag, some extras and ofc the camera.

Jodus has been forgoted :'c
*cries in a corner.

I can't be a leader, that's for sure. I didn't do very well leading my past clan (7th) soo, I should be more helpful on the Squad.

No leader yet atm. Daedalus and myself have come to the conclusion to wait for the future before doing that.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I'm always up for a fun war. War squad also looks nice.
Do we plan on hosting some more tournaments or events soon? I volunteer to host, if so.

Yes, we used to host every weekend. These days we have slow down the number of hosted tourneys, probably because the TC decreased. However, we have some items that can be used as reward in the tourneys, including some full sets. IIInsane knows that.

You can feel free to host anytime you want, you just need to talk to the leaders informing you are going to host. Then they will give you the resources you'd need, such as the TC for globaling and the items you'd use as prizes.
Last edited by Daedalus; Apr 12, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
For some reason i can edit the desc, so i took some time to fix some links.

Also: War against Light. (TLDR) 10 x 3 (Light)
Participants: Jodus and Noir ( i guess)
Streak 3 :U
Good job Jodus and Noir.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Yes, we used to host every weekend. These days we have slow down the number of hosted tourneys, probably because the TC decreased. However, we have some items that can be used as reward in the tourneys, including some full sets. IIInsane knows that. (add the items available to the op Insane <3)

You can feel free to host anytime you want, you just need to talk to the leaders informing you are going to host. Then they will give you the resources you'd need, such as the TC for globaling and the items you'd use as prizes.

Thanks, Daed. I'll put hosting tourneys on my schedule. Would I be able to host some bet servers? I'm pretty good with those.
Thanks, again, for clarifying.
Yes, you can. That applies for any ingame event. Just talk to the leaders informing what you will do/asking for resources you'd need. Also, remember to post the logs you get from it, in order the clan history can be updated.
To say the truth, it would be nice if you start doing some bet servers ;)
Originally Posted by Link View Post
-War Leader:
Noir

-War Squad:
Life
Goldenrox
Zwouter
Galaxy
Do good guys.

It's nice to see that we got the squad put together! And by war leader I didn't really mean "leader" I meant to be in the war squad. Everyone please post all of their best replays of the up-coming tl;dr clan video!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Life, you (and the rest of the war squad) have the ability to edit the first post now so you can add your war logs into the 'Clan History' in the bottom spoiler. Galaxy, yeah it'd be cool if you did a few bet servers. To be honest, I've never even been in a bet server. Betting came along after I left the game. What's involved in it? Just setting up a server where people can bet? Putting aside a few TC for trivia and decap prizes and the like?

Jodus, do you wanna be a part of the war squad?
Our war squad is secretly the best, it's just that no one knows it yet. ;) Sorry for being so useless, I'll be secretly practicing my toribash flopping fighting skills, so I'll be more useful.
A betting server is where you go in, and bet on the two players fighting. Usually, there's a decap prize, and the only way to get to play is to pay for a nudge (or wait forever), and you'll be put at the bottom of the nudge line.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Me and Jodus were overwhelmed by (le) in a clan war today 4-10. We got 10 points out of it though. We're coming 86th now. Phoenix, that nobody clan, is coming 76th. Let's ride the current wave and overcome them. Let's also start setting up ABD recruitment servers. For now, direct applicants to this thread.
Last edited by Ele; Apr 12, 2015 at 07:00 AM.