Ranking
Alas, i wish i was the one raking in that much dosh. :v

also yo thanks bro cool to see you back

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
if you made a game and then sold it for a stupid amount of money i'd still buy it
*cough *cough* no mans sky *cough* *cough*

Don't tempt me too much. ;o
But actually, since i've gotten hold of the Android and iOS export modules, it's not impossible that you'll see mobile games from me in the future, which would probably be for sale so i could get some dosh and make cooler games for free. This assuming i can figure it out, of course. :U

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Did you say meatballs just because I'm from sweden? That is sexual harassment and you should be ashamed.

Yes i did indeed. It's more of a Danish harassment than a sexual one, but i guess it can be both without much issue. :v

Animation is cool. Having touched on stickfigure animation before I can understand how extraordinarily frustating it is to make running cycles as a beginner within animation. You'll only improve in the future though.

Thanks! Also yes, the baby steps of animation are hard as hell. Thankfully we do have a guy who's brought in solely to help teach us the stuff, so that's pretty neat. Also fun fact: Our game design teacher (not the animator guy) is younger than me and less experienced in GameMaker, and i am absolutely not old by teacher standards. I should be getting paid for being the teachers educational wingman. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Probably not, i'm afraid, i'm pretty much done with Toribash as a game. Hard not to be done with a game after more than 9 years. :v

also here have some animations from today

woooooooooooo

It's not often that i bother animating at 24 FPS, as i've done with the last one. :v
Holy shit that is smooth as hell. Running cycle sure does belong in a game. I love the swinging arms.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
MURDER

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
The little guy just squatting calms me down so much <3

his thighs gon' be sick

B[
Holy shit that is smooth as hell. Running cycle sure does belong in a game. I love the swinging arms.

Thanks bro, glad to hear that! I can confirm that it looks fairly decent when put in motion, so that's cool.

also here have a dumb little thing from today

" F i n i s h H i m ! "

Lol your animations and such are kinda inspiring me to become a game designer of some sort.

How long do these little animations take for you to finish?
Awesome! As a guy who's currently studying game design, i can confirm that it's cool and you should indeed get into it. :U
As for how long it took me, 1-2 hours a piece, ish. The idle animation was a bit quicker, but it's also at a lower frame rate and is a much simpler animation overall. It's by no means a fast process, but seeing the final animation come together is just cool as hell. c:
It probably is cool to see what you've made come together.

What are your plans after your studies?