Toribash
Is there anyway to find a mod looking at replays i loved this mod with like monkeybars 2 platforms and a spinning blade on the bottom but i cant remember the name.
Originally Posted by GOOKUU View Post
Is there anyway to find a mod looking at replays i loved this mod with like monkeybars 2 platforms and a spinning blade on the bottom but i cant remember the name.

I think that is one of the fan.tbm mods, If my memory is as good as I think it is, It is called fanfun.tbm.

Theres a lot of these type of questions, But the problem is there is many many mods.

Did you know you can make a custom folder within your mods folder and make copies of your favorite mods in it. Thats what I do for my favourite ones so I can find them quickly. (Do not forget to COPY in the main list, as cutting and moving them can affect replays working and such if removed)
Its sounds very nooby, I know, but how do I save the mod? export?
Last edited by BFHPRO; Jun 26, 2015 at 04:24 PM.
How do i reset the play positions?
I reset the mod after making my last one and the uke teleported back to his normal spot but the tori is still floating, no matter how I set the rules they will not move.
Last edited by Divine; Jul 2, 2015 at 12:59 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Would you mind taking a screenshot of the settings? And giving the coordinates?

Have you tried setting the mod to default.tbm?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Sap modders !

So it's more of a question related to mod uploads rather than modding. Who could I PM to ask for some mods I uploaded to be removed ? I'm doing some tests and have been uploading a shitload and most of them are either wrong or older versions. I'm gonna make a mess in the modlist if I can't remove those D:
Last edited by deprav; Jul 29, 2015 at 05:54 PM.