Toribash
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
why is cozza bitching about your members and ex members

Why are you no longer in reapers?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Oh wow, I go to my grandparents house for 2 days and this is what I see when I come back?

Well, I am saddened by the leaving of some of our most valued members and our leader, but I hope that Azure will be able to lead this clan to greatness once again.
i quit...

and pabblo, that doesnt give him the right to insult good players
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
It's already great, even without us.
I'm sure Azure will do a good job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
first things first we can 't start rebuilding until everyone quits this nonsense, so everyone put on your big boy pants and get this of your system because this will not last much longer. Things are rough at the moment that much is true...but every ounce of effort used thinking about the past takes away from an infinite amount of potential for the future. This is what i ask of you seek potential allies, for in papa, mocro and tex we lost our most skilled fighters we are but a forum clan at the moment...let's fix that.

P.S thank you for the kind words i'll do my best
Last edited by AzureMage; Jul 29, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
why is cozza bitching about your members and ex members

I'm not. What are you talking about?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
first things first we can 't start rebuilding until everyone quits this nonsense, so everyone put on your big boy pants and get this of your system because this will not last much longer. Things are rough at thoment that much is true...but every ounce of effort used thinking about the past takes away from an infinite amount of potential for the future. This is what i all of you seek potential allies, for in papa, mocro and tex we lost our most skilled fighters we are but a forum clan at the moment...let's fix that.

So where do we start? Oh, and your sig should say -Phantom Leader- now.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
first things first we can 't start rebuilding until everyone quits this nonsense, so everyone put on your big boy pants and get this of your system because this will not last much longer. Things are rough at thoment that much is true...but every ounce of effort used thinking about the past takes away from an infinite amount of potential for the future. This is what i all of you seek potential allies, for in papa, mocro and tex we lost our most skilled fighters we are but a forum clan at the moment...let's fix that.

Holy crap azure made a typo.

Also, why'd you quit Muse?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.