Toribash
Ok Bishes Here's my app once again cuz Im StraightUpKNife

Belt: Green [2nd dan alt]
Age (share if comfortable): 0
Why you want to join: IM already in the damn clan
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): StraightUpKnife
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, etc.) Art and Marketing
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 8
How forum active are you? (1/10): 0
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: Im in the clan once again as i said...
Do you have any infractions?: nope
Previous clans (if any): Ok just look at my past app....
Favorite mods (Best mods): Aikido
Tell us about yourself: Look at my first app on my StraightUpKnife account....
Three of your best replays(Preferred one of Tk, Aikido and Wushu): StraightUpKnife account....
Belt: This should Clear that up.

Age (share if comfortable): 15
Why you want to join: Basically, i'm looking for a well rounded clan to enlist in..I've been in a few bullshit clans that have more or less wasted my time . Also, I've been speaking to a number of players trying to get assistance in being steered in the direction of a decent clan with decent members and everyone said Ethr, urban and ICOF ..I just felt compelled to apply for ICOF membership because I've found alot of friends here just as i have in Ethr , but ethr doesn't seem to be the clan i feel comfortable in , also ICOF has been a clan i have always wanted to join but i was trying to become a better player and increase my forum activity so i might have a better chance at gaining entrance.
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): TKJ , i used this alt for a little while because i grew tired of my current screen name ..TKJ stands for "TheKillingJoke" i got the idea from another game i play called Dc Universe. I plan on renaming this account to TKJ
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? I'm good at marketing but i took a break from it to buy and sell textures but i'll be buying TC shortly and take back up my role of marketing .
As for Art wouldn't say i'm the best nor the worst at generating it , so if you require a new set or something and you want i through a request..i shouldn't be the first person you'd want to come to. . .
How in-game active are you? (1/10): Usually around 9-10ish but school, my girlfriend and sports usually consume some of my time so it is reduced to around 8
How forum active are you? (1/10): same as in-game activity , but i can will make an effort to post regularly tho.
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: I had alot of people i know ICOF and tell me i should consider joining . . . Persons such as Ldevil, Piee, Tryforce, Planz ,StraightUpKnife, Zekiller just to name a few.
Do you have any infractions?: Two counts of useless posts. . . there were two threads in the art/texture section and the images being sold were absolute shit ._. so i voiced my opinion and Akash gave me the infracts back-to-back .
Previous clans (if any):
[Smile] Renamed to [Brave]i left because the clan is very inactive and dying.
[Pulse]: Died
[Pure Chaos]: i was kicked for inactivity because it was my mid-terms in school and i didn't have time to inform them because i was studying.
[Smoke] : Went pretty close to dying point and was kicked for inactivity due to exams and my laptop Fucked up had to be fixed around that time, so i was unable to inform them :/.
[Asian]: Not much activity going on with that clan. Died shortly after i left.
[Entity]: I simply lost interest in that clan because it had little to no activity what so ever.
Favorite mods (Best mods): Running.tbm, Park.tbm , All Jisse Sparring mods, tr_blood_sport3.tbm, wushu , mushu , Brushu , xspar, runkido, pendulum jumper, Judo , judo frac, ninjutsu . . . also I'm beginning to like Lenshu , but i need practice there.
Tell us about yourself: Well hello [ICOF] my name is chad Murray and I'm from the little Caribbean isle of Barbados.. im 15years of age and I'm a huge of toribash, shooter styled games and football games..I'm a Huuuge soccer fan (Manchester united all the way !!)..What i really love is to get ingame and mess around with my clan mates so hopefully we can do this along with other activities if i'm accepted. As i said before im a huge football fan and i play other games so when i'm not on TB im usually playing football or with le gf or something along these lines. Not entirely sure what number my GMT would be, but i'm from Barbados in the Caribbean.

Btw.. the replay entitled FingerzVsAnime4 is quite short because i had to leave to go out so i tried to rap it up quickly , so it's nothing special..
Also if there are any lingering questions feel free to ask .
Attached Files
Spar2.rpl (292.8 KB, 6 views)
RasmusVsFingerz.rpl (109.6 KB, 6 views)
OmegaVsFingerz2.rpl (677.1 KB, 5 views)
FingerzVsAnime4..rpl (388.0 KB, 6 views)
oFingerzoVsOmega .rpl (703.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 20, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I say yes as well .
Very detailed app, me likey.
Nice activity, you seem to have experience in clans, that or your a hopper ._.
Invited, I am the leader, and you say you llike screwing around with fellow clan mates, we frequently have parties with 4-8 members at once, and those usually happen once a day, occasionally bet servers too.
Welcome.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by emg View Post
I say yes as well .
Very detailed app, me likey.
Nice activity, you seem to have experience in clans, that or your a hopper ._.
Invited, I am the leader, and you say you llike screwing around with fellow clan mates, we frequently have parties with 4-8 members at once, and those usually happen once a day, occasionally bet servers too.
Welcome.

Thanks, i've heard about this Emg character alot , nice to finally meet you :>.
also i'm not a hopper , far from it .. i just lose interest in clans that are very inactive .. i usually help with acticity if my can isn't really activce. if it doesn't change or get better that's when i leave. Also thanks for the invite.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Welcome.
Who told you about me? We are very active at the point, maybe even an all time high. Enjoy.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by emg View Post
Welcome.
Who told you about me? We are very active at the point, maybe even an all time high. Enjoy.

SUK, Tryforce and minery told me about you and told me i should apply.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.