Ranking
Yeah i see but in the premade there are infos that are good to know so it would be better if you will make the premade

Harnei, You are denied, because we only take Black belts or higher or near to blackbelt. If this is your Alt, answer me 2 questions:
1. Why arent you online with your normal Account?
2. (Depends on your answer to the first question) Why?
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Hey mobsy. Look at the new app i just made! Also i added, changed sum spoilers. Sure lets play and GET THE FCK SKYPE <3 ;P
-----
Also i added maro to the trial members :3
Last edited by cheffchen; Aug 9, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Hey mobsy. Look at the new app i just made! Also i added, changed sum spoilers. Sure lets play and GET THE FCK SKYPE <3 ;P
-----
Also i added maro to the trial members :3

GOOD ONE! well made bro! ;-) iam proud of u.. heheheh
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
:3 Have you got skype now or not?
-----
And what bout my texture ?? :3
Last edited by cheffchen; Aug 9, 2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clanstory (So far, leave comments!): As the Alliance and the Rebellion began to fight, a long long time ago, only a few guys were abled to flee out of the Battlefield. One of them was called 'Rehonored'. In his hometown he was known as the best parkourist, and that's how he could escape from the deadly War. A few Years later, He came back. At his side, many practised fighters, all parkourists and masters in Close-Combat. As he had seen the result of what the Rebellion had done to his hometown, He got angry. Very angry. In a few days, he and his team of parkourists captured the hometown of Rehonored back, but Rehonored was badly hurt, so he had to choose a new leader. This leader's name was 'Mobinladen'. Till today, Mobinladen leads the group of Figthers, Parkourists, whatever you wanna call them. And be sure, They are the best Parkourists and Close-Combat-Fighters that you will ever meet.