Toribash
Too bad that I don't see much of you guys at IRC. I had a good crowded Reaper room running yesterday with 25k decap prize (2 times payed out)
Join IRC more often, makes it easier to communicate and to start rooms etc.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
But are you not leaving for some time :O

Mind fuck ;) Also be sure to check out my bands new song guys I'll post it in the Music Thread for you to view
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
just thought I'd say hi, and that I'm still alive. I'll post here again in another years time
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
But are you not leaving for some time :O

Mind fuck ;) Also be sure to check out my bands new song guys I'll post it in the Music Thread for you to view

I'm not fully away, the PC is just fucking slow with only 2GB RAM instead of 16GB. 16cores with just 2gig ram is definitely nothing you can really work with. Sometimes TB or the full PC freezes due to low ram n shit
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Well, the strange fact is that everytime that i join IRC i don't see anyone.

@Viper:
I had something simillar, i guess that if you really want an medium performance or good enought PC, you should buy a new, something like Intel i5... Gl.
Welcome back from the shadows. We need activity. I am usually active in the market and ocasipnaly start some rk rooms in-game. Idk what else to do in-game. If i duel i just loose tc.. betting isen't as fun as it used to be... Tc anditems arren't a problem anymore...i can have everything i want...

See you around.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
You don't need to win / lose any TC to have fun. I miss when people just played mods for fun. I know that the only reason I play it, is to have a great time with people I care about.
Just relax, have some fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech