Toribash
Good idea EJM and nice quick response TheSecret.
It does seem that the social group would be an easier way to handle things, it's essentially your own private board where you can pick and choose who gets in and who doesn't.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
OK aakash and aikido need to make their social groups and post the link here and quick update. the 3 teams can all asses their work at the same time AFTER the backround check crew gives the ok.
Name: Ryan aka Update
Alts: I have a few little one's(orange belts and below) and a black belt, "Covet", which the reason why I have so many is because I could never decide on a name I like until I found this one
Recruiter: Teague19
Belt: Black
Some info: I've only been playing toribash for a few months, but i've learned quickly. I did purchase 1000 QI on this account, but that was simply to catch me back up to where I was on "Covet". I play toribash just about every day, and i'm active on the forums when i'm marketing. My friend Brad, aka darkman11, got my interested in this clan awhile ago, so I went through MTD. I like playing aikido, but there are some other fun mods I enjoy (lolnade). I look forward to hearing back from you and being tested (:

The last 3 replays are some from my time in MTD
Attached Files
-gf leg.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
-kneeeeeeeeed.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
-save.rpl (62.6 KB, 7 views)
-shovel d.rpl (54.4 KB, 5 views)
-comeback.rpl (63.2 KB, 5 views)
-limp training 5(c).rpl (263.5 KB, 5 views)
-secret headpunch.rpl (11.0 KB, 5 views)
-secret turnaround.rpl (33.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Update; Jun 14, 2011 at 04:04 AM.