Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Id have to say no to Liquidoom.. I payed him in-game and his mod range isn't very good and his skill for the mods he does play don't seem to be up to standard. (I never got to see his replays so if they are amazing sorry! Replays are broken for me.)

Hero i've not really talked to or played with yet, But as he said he has exams. I feel like voting no, (again i never seen the replays so sorry!) For some reason I think he is a good guy but maybe that's because he has a short name in Bold? He also said he has been In active for 3 month's so probably waiting for him to become active IG to get his skills back up first before applying.

I haven't played with Cat much but if Erth is saying yes along with everyone else then I'm sure he is awesome!

I think Tribe is going for Quality over Quantity right? Im not sure if Hero or Liquidoom fill that or maybe even Cat.
I think we already got a really good range of players right now so inviting people that aren't or might not be there yet or just aren't 100% sure on then maybe its not worth inviting, But thats just my opinion and I'm pretty dumb

Lololerz I haven't played with or talked to so I don't know where to vote. (sorry for getting you and liquiddoom mixed up)

I don't see why Clown was kicked off our thread but i stick by what Eazi says because #tribeon
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 22, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
No to Clown, sorry.

Also I don't know about Hero and Lololerz. I really really like Hero, he's an awesome dude and his replays were pretty nice, but his ingame is a bit meh ... and I don't really know how he'd handle the ingame activity. I never saw him ingame before anywhere.

And Lololerz made awesome replays and his TK is also really good. I'm more like leaning towards Yes.
And as Fist already said, both don't have a decent mod range they are usually playing. Aikido for Hero and TK for Lololerz.

Also we shouldn't forget about everyones suffrage here. Eazi, Zeto, Stevy, Suck, Faint, Tin, Fenris, Ishi and Handler haven't voted for anything yet. Erth said to send out a global message. We should wait.
Fixed my post men't Liquiddoom not lololerz. Im getting confused so many applicants.
Welcome Cat!!!! #tribeon #tribestronger
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 22, 2014 at 02:27 PM.
I am saying ye to Liqui and Hero (Akmal) because I know them since a long time ago, I haven't played with them on last times but they still good people, about In-Game skills I just don't know too much about them.

About Lolo, I don't know him (like cat) but looks like he is good player just need to hangout on IRC a bit more, apathy leaning to yes!

About the others (Clown, etc...), my vote is NO.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
@Solax: Happy birthday, even if I don't really know you.

Also congratulations to Cat!

On a side note, its supposed to be spring and we are in the middle of a snow storm here in Montreal. You gotta love driving at 50km/h on the highway sometimes.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!