Ranking
Btw, replay 2 was 10 tf, so it was a lot more difficult to do anything. I think I got lucky to even get close if not hitting the head with that skeet with the middle of uke's body. I used edit a few times also, and I am going to come up with more replays soon.
Bio: Radioactive cupcakes is good. The others were pretty average, no.
ShivtV3: Great replays. the last one has a pretty awkward grab, other then that, GET IN.
faint: Very slow, stiff and grabby. no
firebolt: You move uke in both replays... plus it's not even 3 replays. Read the first page.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Well here's my try at applying and all that.
Attached Files
been-a-while.rpl (93.4 KB, 13 views)
cookies.rpl (282.8 KB, 14 views)
kinda-a-boom.rpl (106.7 KB, 11 views)
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
ShivtV3: Great replays. the last one has a pretty awkward grab, other then that, GET IN.
firebolt: You move uke in both replays... plus it's not even 3 replays. Read the first page.

How bout me?
Hmm, if it weren't for that dodgy splitcap, i would've let you in without much consideration. I'm sure you can do better, but i'd like to see it instead of guessing, y'know? So far, i'm undecided, but a proper splitcap (hell, maybe just another great replay) would incline me towards a yes.

@Ravis: Hmm, decent, but in my opinion, not good enough. You need to be more flashy and daring with your moves. Bigger, faster movements, more wind-up, that sort of things. For now, it's a no from me, but you're not far off. You got some good dancing going on in Cookies, though. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Hmm, if it weren't for that dodgy splitcap, i would've let you in without much consideration. I'm sure you can do better, but i'd like to see it instead of guessing, y'know? So far, i'm undecided, but a proper splitcap (hell, maybe just another great replay) would incline me towards a yes.

On it.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post

what about me?
im a couple pages back and have been waiting for almost a week...
How is this replay? I just want to know if this is good enough for a replay for applying again. (It isn't the best I know, but I will improve it a bit once I apply again)
Attached Files
Faint - DoDemPushups.rpl (512.2 KB, 14 views)
Faint: It was slightly better than your other replays. Try not to be stiff. It's also visible that you struggle to get up from the ground throughout the entire replay. Get some more practise and re-apply next week.

DoubleG: Sorry for the delay, we're quite busy right now. Here's your review:

I thought the first two replays were not so good. Not ORMO material. The last one however, was pretty neat, a little stiff, but not bad. Sorry but it's a no from me.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly