Toribash
Alright so after being here for like what, 1 month?
Anyways, I've decided to leave this clan just for the fact that I really dont fit with you guys.
And in all honesty I haven't enjoyed my time here as much as I thought because god I love the people I chat with ingame, but I joined because I wanted a forum clan.
Unfortunaly those people don't post at all and I only see them ingame so I don't see the difference between talking with them because of the same tag or not.
I'm not going to lie and say I'll probably stay clanless for a while because I'm sure I wont.
Not going to make any big difference without me anyways so I'll be on my way and shit.

Howdy.
'u'
We dont actually in game or post its crazy i know

I know looking over our forum woudlnt suggest that tho
-----
Last edited by Chickenpox; Mar 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post
Anyways, I've decided to leave this clan just for the fact that I really dont fit with you guys.
And in all honesty I haven't enjoyed my time here as much as I thought because god I love the people I chat with ingame, but I joined because I wanted a forum clan.
Unfortunaly those people don't post at all and I only see them ingame so I don't see the difference between talking with them because of the same tag or not.
I'm not going to lie and say I'll probably stay clanless for a while because I'm sure I wont.
Not going to make any big difference without me anyways so I'll be on my way and shit.

Howdy.

You can't do that, because...

I created you.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post

Howdy.

bu-

bu-

I fuckin' loved you if that helps. Seemed to fit in IMO

cya around m8.

P.S. I like the honesty
inq.