Toribash
My opinion about his edit is that: he cutted the videos way too early, he missed some of the tricks, and he didnt have so much flow.

My opinion.
I do agree Haxu his video was really short but all his edits were clean. I don't know if the bee thing at the end was made by him but if it was that helped him a lot. Some of your parts looked like a movie glitching with squares and i don't know if you did that but if you did that didn't help you at all.
One Piece anyone?
Originally Posted by hadesone View Post
I do agree Haxu his video was really short but all his edits were clean. I don't know if the bee thing at the end was made by him but if it was that helped him a lot. Some of your parts looked like a movie glitching with squares and i don't know if you did that but if you did that didn't help you at all.

I know, but thats just renderbugs, they werent supposed to be there, but on the other hand i couldnt remove them, glitches..

Oh and the bee intro is made by cliphive so its neither his.
Fuck some people are just gay iv been raged on 5 times in a row on last round of a tourany -_- im starting to get annoyed with people on this game they just cant take losing!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by helios1 View Post
Fuck some people are just gay iv been raged on 5 times in a row on last round of a tourany -_- im starting to get annoyed with people on this game they just cant take losing!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really annoying... :/
tourany

I hate too, when people quit in the final when I almost win
u wot m8