Toribash
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
My mom just took my phone away cause I wasn't using it lol, I'm anti-social irl.

yeah , she needed it for me. we are do sex calls
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
/Bausface 1

Fyi, V is now denied trial and kicked from Obey because of conversations that took place in Skype. When confronted about this he did not realize his errors and tried blaming others in our clan. When confronted again the offensive language came to say hello. Shame it didn't work out.
Last edited by Hattersin; Dec 6, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Jobo, your clan is ashamed by bad manipulators like hattersin
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
/Bausface 1

Fyi, V is now denied trial and kicked from Obey because of conversations that took place in Skype. When confronted about this he did not realize his errors and tried blaming others in our clan. When confronted again the offensive language came to say hello. Shame it didn't work out. Anyone from Obey who feels this was strange/wrong please tell me :3

You are such a master of manipulation
1st I confronted you because I find it stupid that I can get kicked out because of a joke,
2nd shes forgived me(or not , idk) and you refused to take me back, you're loosed a good friend and member, its your shame
3rd : offensive language if I tell you the truth withouth using the word "fucking"?(sorry if I wrong , then I used for only one time)

if you delete my post , I will spread the word that you're a manipulator and the 'dictator' of the old knotz(now obey) whos' delete the post's what was contain the truth , or the post what was has a normal reason against you.

and now dont say that I was not right, instead this, let the people of obey judge who's right..
update: kyou is not forgived me, whatever its her problem if she's can be get offended by a joke...
good luck in the future and send Jobo my regards.
V
Last edited by 1TheV; Dec 6, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
You are such a master of manipulation
1st I confronted you because I find it stupid that I can get kicked out because of a joke,
2nd shes forgived me and you refused to take me back, you're loosed a good friend and member, its your shame
3rd : offensive language if I tell you the truth withouth using the word "fucking"?(sorry if I wrong , then I used for only one time)

if you delete my post , I will spread the word that you're a manipulator and the 'dictator' of the old knotz(now obey) whos' delete the post's what was contain the truth , or the post what was has a normal reason against you.

and now dont say that I was not right, instead this, let the people of obey judge who's right..

good luck in the future and send Jobo my regards.
V

No i won't delete anything don't worry.
Now on to defence.

1. You were not only kicked for that joke (However you made more then one), but for not understanding what you did wrong. You did realize we disliked what you did though so you said you're sorry....Then flamed and left.

2. She did not forgive you. No one did. I agree i lost a friend and it makes me sad but i kept a better friend and clan member.

3.[13:01:41] TheV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): one last word:I thought I already finded normal people here, but it seems I just finded a new society of madmans

[13:09:38] TheV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): then f*ck you , she forgived me and you dont invite my ass back? then fuck this shit we are ended here
[13:09:40] TheV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): bye

Note that all of this was from the latest half hour.
Last edited by Hattersin; Dec 6, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
No i won't delete anything don't worry.
Now on to defence.

1. You were not only kicked for that joke (However you made more then one), but for not understanding what you did wrong. You did realize we disliked what you did though so you said you're sorry....Then flamed and left.

2. She did not forgive you. No one did. I agree i lost a friend and it makes me sad but i kept a better friend and clan member.

3.[13:01:41] TheV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): one last word:I thought I already finded normal people here, but it seems I just finded a new society of madmans

[13:09:38] TheV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): then f*ck you , she forgived me and you dont invite my ass back? then fuck this shit we are ended here
[13:09:40] TheV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): bye

Note that all of this was from the latest half hour.

finally you proove what you said, thats a good point.
I'm guilty in a part of this
first I said I'm sorry and thinked this for a day
but the waiting for judge is maked me mad that I dont know what will be my fate in this clan. So I cannot take this anymore and unleashed the anger.

Now I'm ok, a lil bit still angry but ok ..
Now judge:give me a final chance, and I'll never showing any kind of disrespect and I think twice before I say anything, I promise.
or
just say its over then bye.
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
finally you proove what you said, thats a ...Yada Yada... say its over then bye.

It's over.

Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Eh, whats done is done. Lets move on.
Who's gonna send me TC for Christmas?

Since you were so kind to give me an orc grip as price in your event i'll be nice and give you 5tc 1tc.
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
If you send shigechio to the tim corner we'll kill him.

I doubt a bunch of deranged monkeys can harm one person.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?