Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Get us some members :P
Ok guys me and Gerkkou have had a discussion about this and we think we need some more members

So to boost clan popularity we came up with this idea, which lets you get involved a bit more.

Each current Hybrid member is allowed to find two Toribash players and invite them into Hybrid, they will skip the testing process etc and just become members.

But that doesn’t mean let them in for nothing, we are trusting you to make sure the members you let in are good enough in game, nice enough people, will follow clan/forum and in game rules, speak at least a little bit of English and are at least a little active on the forum.

When/if (You are not obligated to find two members, but please do try) you get members please post here telling us there name, then get then to post here giving us the following information.

Belt:
Why They Want to Join:
Favourite Mods:

Please note for this junior members are not accepted, only 2nd DAN and over please...good luck.
Cool uh??:
Attached Files
OWNED!!.rpl (77.0 KB, 5 views)
Madman 13.rpl (107.0 KB, 4 views)
Wushu decap.rpl (29.9 KB, 3 views)
11 Madman.rpl (137.5 KB, 4 views)
2 Decap.rpl (48.9 KB, 3 views)
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
if we will do a video we must use the premium shaders.When u wanna change the color of shaders,u just type /lws and the name of the shader(u can watch the name in toribash/data/shader)and also type the format(.inc) .Ta da
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Originally Posted by fightback View Post
Am I more awsome than moop and geamerbad? xDD

no.

/invade
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
yuppie can i do this with zapata? if yes i would do it =).... i mean hes 5th dan in real...
Last edited by fightback; Apr 11, 2009 at 12:27 PM.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
OK thanx Can u guys Please Tell me where Your From And What Time Your On
So That i Know When To Be looking
Isn't he black belt now? and awaiting testing why not do it with someone else cause chances are zapata is going to get in anyway.
Originally Posted by fightback View Post
lulz moop dont get angry; that was a joke ;)

a very very untrue joke ;)

/invade
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Leaving the clan...
Sorry guys, I'm leaving, I'm not playing Toribash anymore, now I'm focusing at my character in WoW (still 37 lvl >_>). Bye.