Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
A new Wip:

preview

I will show when it is done.

IMHO, eyes are a bit to wide. (: but I am scared to say anything else, because Hyde will bite my ass for poor cnc <3

So, I've been a bit inactive lately, I also quit Piratez, aaaaand also I've started doing some exercises. I can't complain at my weight (46 kg) but I felt that I want to be a little bit stronger. Well, if it doesn't work, at least I will think that I have tried.

Will show up on irc more often, and will post some pictures later too. I just have to fix my camera memory card. Or buy new one :-P
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
It's for the both!

^He is right.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Is it strictly Toribash related or it can be anything?
I might try to enlist if it's not just about texturing...
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Is it strictly Toribash related or it can be anything?
I might try to enlist if it's not just about texturing...

That has been already answered. You can put here any art.
And we will give a CnC (Critics & Comments)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I hope I will get CnC from someone who is versatile in art, and is doing it for quite some time (more then 10 years), otherwise that critique would be worth... Well, to be blunt, it would be worth shit.

Unless this org is a bit low in standards. In that case, no CnC is needed.

I'm telling you this because I went to the art thread of this forum, and since I saw what is passing as art there, with CnC that calls masterpiece every drawing where artist is capable to keep his line straight, I'm not having some high hopes in very true critique.
But, I understand that people that use this forum are not really an artists, they are more like students of art, so I don't have big expectations and I presume you don't have it either. That said, I will take your CnC in consideration (if it comes from someone who is truly an artist), otherwise I will just pretend that I'm taking it with consideration.

I don't want to lie, it's how I feel.
Last edited by Django77; Jan 10, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
I hope I will get CnC from someone who is versatile in art, and is doing it for quite some time (more then 10 years), otherwise that critique would be worth... Well, to be blunt, it would be worth shit.

Unless this org is a bit low in standards. In that case, no CnC is needed.

I'm telling you this because I went to the art thread of this forum, and since I saw what is passing as art there, with CnC that calls masterpiece every drawing where artist is capable to keep his line straight, I'm not having some high hopes in very true critique.
But, I understand that people that use this forum are not really an artists, they are more like students of art, so I don't have big expectations and I presume you don't have it either. That said, I will take your CnC in consideration (if it comes from someone who is truly an artist), otherwise I will just pretend that I'm taking it with consideration.

I don't want to lie, it's how I feel.

10 years? You do realize that a good half of the community hasn't been alive that long, right?
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
10 years? You do realize that a good half of the community hasn't been alive that long, right?

what about those epic-legendary-pro-old-artists?
Originally Posted by pal View Post
what about those epic-legendary-pro-old-artists?

i would guess they would be in the OTHER half pal.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Hm, so that's how it is...

Ok, then who here has spent some years doing art? Maybe going to art classes or some similar stuff?
Will be shining...''