View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Translation:

So,this isn't exactly like a typical clan war.

Clan war system goes like this:

We create a room,and then we invite the clan to the clan war.Though,that's our business(me,and snake).Then,we play and the site will count the amount of wins each clan gets according the tags.No tc is involved.

We lost 3 times,but we got some experience about it and we improved our rank by 5 positions.
"...that's our business(me,and snake)"

but can we look for/ get proposed some wars ourselves, and then say it here and wait for your approval to make a "line-up", set time and date etc... ?
Ah excuse me for the mistake,all of us can do clan wars because we have rank 4 and above.Except freshblood,and the one and only smog.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Well,If anyone objects to his joining, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...

seems like someone wont invite....
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by William View Post
Ah excuse me for the mistake,all of us can do clan wars because we have rank 4 and above.Except freshblood,and the one and only smog.

dude, this war system is tot broke, id rather have a real cw (if i where not so fkn broke)....
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
dude, this war system is tot broke, id rather have a real cw (if i where not so fkn broke)....

well i guess thats will be a good idea to improve our current clan rank, and about normal clan wars... we've got 116k what left on bank account ( those tc on my acc atm ) so i relly dont mind. just to make sure we will form a good team.. i dnt really wanna waste those tc etc...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Blue is back in the hood
yeah im back, and with back i mean i will try to play every day and starting to be active in forum,

so cee ya in game