Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hey hope you come back soon as possible ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Right, so bloodyboy. Honestly I may be having second thoughts I'll give him a chance but if he fails to post in the next few days I'll PM him and explain the situation.

Does that sound good enough for you guys?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
yeah np with it
-----
sry but I see no one in servs :/
Last edited by Astral; Apr 21, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I was just checking the forums before I go to sleep. Maybe Gran can pick up a new recruit while he's ingame.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
yeah imma going to sleep too, sry gran, your alone for tonight :/ I promise you that week end we going to make a full night recruiting, spar and tourney does it sound good for you both? ^^
hmmm well I think am I going to ask to a requester to edit the Entire of the clan page. sure Ill ask to a Pro.
what you think about this?
It sounds good, but then again I am new, so I have less weight in the matter.

And lets get ingame guys. /jo ascend
Veni , Vidi , Vici
I entered in this clan at the rank 70, now we are 69 we can be proud