Toribash
A shitload of stuff happened today. But I couldn't stand by and do nothing anymore.

I'ma trust in you all to behave and be nice to eachother, no matter what happens!

Issues go to me, flames, pimp, flow or cole.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Wait does this happen almost daily in the US?

Pretty much. When we're not asking if you would like an extra large fries with your burger, we are busy having some guy shooting up a school.
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
People can be so stupid omg. So did the person actually fire off the gun and stuff or was it just to look cool and waving it around

Well, he fired it. Didn't hurt anyone but the police got there and he ran away.The next day he was caught.

Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
My school had gun and rifle class.

Where do you live?! XD

Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Hey thanks for taking me back!

Holo you remind me of Holotor but he liked Oddworld (Search it up, it's a game) I like turtles. Nice to meet you.

Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
A shitload of stuff happened today. But I couldn't stand by and do nothing anymore.

I'ma trust in you all to behave and be nice to eachother, no matter what happens!

Issues go to me, flames, pimp, flow or cole. And Turtle

And Me

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Pretty much. When we're not asking if you would like an extra large fries with your burger, we are busy having some guy shooting up a school.

I was just telling everyone that there was a shooting in my school too! XD
I am just an icon livin'
Ya'll Americans have your own protection against stupid people.

Taking out stupid people while they are still young...

...too bad it doesn't work.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everyone send me a replay of you in some kind of pose! I need the frame of the pose as well, I'm remaking all of the player cards for the clan page. ;)