Toribash
Okey I want Active and Good Clan that can handle Own Clans.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Originally Posted by Kr3wClot View Post
Okey I want Active and Good Clan that can handle Own Clans.

Umm..... Say what?

If I read that right, I will respond with this - This is a decently active clan, and its an old school clan, so essentially any recent clans fall under us. We are nuteral and peaceful, though, so if you're looking for a clan that randomly battles people for no reason a lot, you might as well leave now.

Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
it's not bad that you left a clan...

What I meant was that saying you left a clan may bring up questions as to if you left on your own terms or if you were kicked out.
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Aug 25, 2008 at 05:55 PM.
[CBK]
Hey, unite4fun messaged me on windows live messenger while I was on halo 3 and told me he got CBK-ness. If it's true, GRATZ!!! If not, shame on you for lieing cap 'n' crunch!
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Yeah, I got it No lie
Shame on you and all of your bukkitly greatness for thinking i lie, Soop was there as a witness
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Yay! Velcome to Vel Com!

BTW, if you want to change your name, send Nabi-Tiger, or whatever he changed his name to, a pm with the exact name you want him to change it to along with 1K. I read that somewhere.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by KilerBunny View Post
I got one yes from Soop so i need 2 more yes's right? i met imok ingame before. Dunno what he says.

Are you on now? I'll play you.
[CBK]