Toribash
Well yea I was also thinking about how would I aim if I'm not using a mouse, but at the same time I've been troubled with building using the keybinds on my keyboard, oh my god.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Well yea I was also thinking about how would I aim if I'm not using a mouse, but at the same time I've been troubled with building using the keybinds on my keyboard, oh my god.

lmao u set the building binds to the buttons on the side of ur mouse, and use can also use the scroll thing on ur mouse as a keybind to, ur aiming and shooting will not be affected haha.
Is it possible to play pc's fortnite using an xbox controller? I mean I find it hard to build shit with my mouse+keyboard, I'm a pretty good shooter but I'm not really used to building in fortnite, lol.

Also, woo, goodluck on that Fame.

It is difficult to play with a controller indeed, I was assuming that it'd be extremely easy with a mouse + keyboard haha, what do you find difficult about it?
Sora, seriously, stop concerning about our activity.

Im a big Midnight fan thats why I posting shit like this
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
It is difficult to play with a controller indeed, I was assuming that it'd be extremely easy with a mouse + keyboard haha, what do you find difficult about it?

The building part only, I mean I've killed like 4 people at my very first game and kinda get bored of it after I saw someone building tons of shit to cover himself from my shot meanwhile I'm only being guarded by a destroyable tree.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The building part only, I mean I've killed like 4 people at my very first game and kinda get bored of it after I saw someone building tons of shit to cover himself from my shot meanwhile I'm only being guarded by a destroyable tree.

It does get annoying how people can bypass combat by building a treehouse around them in a matter of seconds, the best way to combat this is to fight fire with fire & use their own tactics of building against them.
I am planning to buy a new laptop next semester. And i am intrigued to play other varieties of games, which leads me to wonder what is the actual difference of PUBG and Fortnite? I keep hearing that both of them is practically the same, but my guts tells me otherwise.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Fortnite had more viewers when the servers were down than PUBG did on Twitch at the same time so that should tell you something....

Play Fortnite.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Lol, it's not like i will stream if i play. In the gameplay itself tho? Is there any notable difference?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
PUBG is a lot simpler imo, haha.
- made in Indonesia