Toribash
Hey.

Already spotted this thread a long time ago but never saw a reason to post... but hey, why not?

My nickname's dathayz and I'm currently on the EUW region. Started to play on Febuary of this year. Main champs: Xin Zhao (top lane, I don't like being jungler), Katarina and Sona.

I mainly play blind normal with my pals and ranked rarely (Bronze IV in 3v3).
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hey.

Already spotted this thread a long time ago but never saw a reason to post... but hey, why not?

My nickname's dathayz and I'm currently on the EUW region. Started to play on Febuary of this year. Main champs: Xin Zhao (top lane, I don't like being jungler), Katarina and Sona.

Added to OP. Welcome aboard. o7
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hey.

Hey there Hayz
I'd play with you but I'm always solo top :o
always. gr. xP
hehe le blanc 3v3 :3

Add SoulSkrix - EUW to the OP too please
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 24, 2013 at 03:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Added to OP. Welcome aboard. o7

I was never added to the OP..

NA - Vermix
EU West - Vermix
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I'd play with you but I'm always solo top :o

It's quite alright.
I used to be like you too: always going top. All the games.
But then I've found out that if you know how to play in various positions, you'll turn into a versatile player that has advantages for the team you play. Also you don't get bored for being against the same solo-top champs of the current meta all the time..
I usually like to let people decide on where to go to (their preferred position to play) and then I pick the place that's left. I try to avoid going as jungler and ADC 'cause I'm really bad at those positions (practicing to be a better jungler tho).

And thanks for adding me, Solax. :)
Last edited by Hayz; Jun 24, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
always ~
I have jungled and mid many times, and I know this sounds bad. But I feel like if I don't go solo top, the person who does will screw it up and cost us our top lane early on. It's happened every single time I've decided "Oh man, lets mid or jungle this time!"
If I mid I use Kassadin, Le Blanc or Veigar and if I jungle it's normally Mundo, Yorick or Warwick. Just never use me as ADC, I seriously dislike being the adc xP
After a long long wait, I finally hit the series for silver, can anyone here give me tips on what I should do before I try playing for it? I don't want to loose seeing I gain 9-5 points per win each game :|.

Played a placement ranked game on my smurf. Went top J4 and for some reason had 400 ping...

Ended up going 13/0/9.

Also speaking about J4. Watch this epic montage I made.

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Play Kat, get Quadra and a stolen Penta, lose game.

Damn... I hate this game now.
always ~