Toribash
This shitty riot lag just ruined a match for me. the whole tam got dced for 4 minutes and our fucking inhibs went down by that time because apparently trist didn't dced. And the fun part is it doesn't count as a forgiven match. fuck riot.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
This shitty riot lag just ruined a match for me. the whole tam got dced for 4 minutes and our fucking inhibs went down by that time because apparently trist didn't dced. And the fun part is it doesn't count as a forgiven match. fuck riot.

He may have been drophacking. Check his profile. If he is on an absurdly long winning streak then you should probably report him.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Everyone from my team and his team dced, there is no way he could hack/ddox all of us.

I blame riot and now ranked queue are down. :| I will check his match history just to be sure, thanks.

So I've fallen from Silver 1 promotion down to Silver 2 with no LP. Lost my last game ahead by at least 100 CS as tanky bruiser Nidalee top going 10-2-5, my team had scores such as 0-5, 0-6-1, 0-4-2, 1-8-2.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
He may have been drophacking. Check his profile. If he is on an absurdly long winning streak then you should probably report him.

Is that the thing where you send loads of packets of info to other peoples connections to slow them down?..
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Is that the thing where you send loads of packets of info to other peoples connections to slow them down?..

I don't think it's a DDoS, it could be, but I assumed it was a League related flaw.
I R IRONMAN
+32 poins for won ranked (Silver I). that made my day.
although, I've falled down from 61 points to..I think 13? I still make progress.