Toribash
cowmeat plays hold in Greykido, disgrace to all the 10th Dan in the Toribash community.
What do you say in your defense?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
At least he isn't a Tyzo.
God bless.

I still love and deep down.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
cowmeat plays hold in Greykido, disgrace to all the 10th Dan in the Toribash community.

Plead the 5th... Wait no... You are not an American court... Rip. Also how come I never see anyone but trestet, not that Trestet is bad or anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
But we will never touch abd again, too many jimmies rustled.

Acrojoust??
It's better than the taido2 shit they're pushing on us ;(
Fuck. Taido.
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Plead the 5th... Wait no... You are not an American court... Rip. Also how come I never see anyone but trestet, not that Trestet is bad or anything.

Usually people all come online together, but it might also be your time zone.
Stay more active on Skype and ask some people to come play
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 1, 2015 at 03:45 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post

If you're referring to hold all after every turn. Im not a floppy noodle, my tori acts like my cock: firm, hard and in perfect balance to penetrate your rear.

Edit:comeatme
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Acrojoust??
Fuck. Taido.

I... I think you may have me to blame for that for putting it in the 2014 Clan League. Sorry Tim. :c
\o/
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Acrojoust??
Fuck. Taido.

Usually people all come online together, but it might also be your time zone.
Stay more active on Skype and ask some people to come play

Might be because of school since that takes up like 8 hrs of my day. Hopefully iwont have to go to work today so I'll try to come play with I guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
I... I think you may have me to blame for that for putting it in the 2014 Clan League. Sorry Tim. :c

Don't come to my funeral.

Jk ily ♥ it's just annoying that someone has put it in the ranked servers, like it's a mod people normally compete in.
I didn't mind it in CL because it acts like a mystery mod.. if that makes sense.
I just don't see a reason to include a mod that almost nobody plays in ranked servers.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
If you're referring to hold all after every turn. Im not a floppy noodle, my tori acts like my cock: firm, hard and in perfect balance to penetrate your rear.

Edit:comeatme

I've never seen justification on this level.
Hats off to you sir
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag